Change. Self Heal. One Day It Just Clicks – Book Trailer
Posted by Literary Titan
In this world full of confusion, are you truly happy?
Your mind is as much your best friend as it is your worst enemy.
Sadly, the vast world between our two ears is a double-edged sword.
On the one hand, it can be the source of our ultimate happiness. On the other, it can become our most self-destructive weapon.
Research has shown that the human brain has evolved to think and expect the worst in everything as a survival mechanism.
But you’re much more powerful than you think.
You don’t need to feel overwhelmed by negativity and the challenges of life anymore — you are not bound to the limitations you may have been born with when you first entered this world.
Self-awareness is a crucial first step. It allows you to be transparent with yourself and recognise all that hinders your happiness and stop you from fulfilling your potential.
However, self-knowledge alone isn’t enough for substantial change.
Kindness, self-compassion, and healthy boundaries allow you to find an internal balance among the constant turmoil plaguing everyday life.
The time to feel bad about who you are and where you stand in life is about to be over.
The only place you can find honest answers is from within. Your happiness shouldn’t be dependent on anything or anyone else.
Let yourself be guided towards a positive switch in mindset, allowing you to revisit your core beliefs, live in the moment, accept the bad, and start a transformative journey towards true wellbeing.
In Change. Self Heal. One Day It Just Clicks, you will discover:
- How you can release undesirable core beliefs and let go of negative thoughts, allowing you to feel like you’re enough just the way you are
- How self-awareness can counterintuitively become a limiting factor in your life, and how to find the right balance that directs your awareness towards a constructive internal focus
- Why knowing how to set boundaries can provide you with both a physical and mental space, necessary for meeting your needs and staying true to yourself
- The small but vastly unknown secret to effective change that will make the process of adaptation less overwhelming, and bigger transformations easier to handle
- How to integrate discipline into your life, allowing you to reject short-term gratifications in favour of long-term achievements
- How to embrace failure as an opportunity for growth instead of a trigger to insecurities and self-destructive behaviour
- The crucial role that forgiveness plays in getting over past traumas and moving forward in life
And much more.
The present is a gift.
The past will only empower you and give you the future you’ve always wanted.
Healing can often become a lifelong process, but one that fills you with wisdom and courage.
No matter the pain you have had to face, the hurt you may be going through, or the sadness you will undoubtedly encounter in the future, believe that you possess within you a limitless source of strength and an unquestionable will to survive.
Most importantly, believe in the process of change — it is the only way to achieve your life goals and find pleasure and satisfaction in whatever comes your way.
About Literary TitanThe Literary Titan is an organization of professional editors, writers, and professors that have a passion for the written word. We review fiction and non-fiction books in many different genres, as well as conduct author interviews, and recognize talented authors with our Literary Book Award. We are privileged to work with so many creative authors around the globe.
Posted on June 30, 2021, in book trailer and tagged author, book, book recommendations, book review, book reviews, book shelf, book trailer, bookblogger, books, books to read, booktube, booktuber, Change. Self Heal. One Day it Just Clicks, ebook, goodreads, kindle, kobo, literature, Mini Begum, nonfiction, nook, novel, personal development, read, reader, reading, self help, story, trailer, writer, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.