Posted by Literary Titan
Individuals are burning out at alarming rates. People feel constant demand to deliver, so they’re either burning out or they’re leaving their jobs, due to high stress and burnout. With COVID-19, this is becoming more prevalent and amplified, due to all the demands from working from home (WFH).
In Michael Levitt’s Burnout Proof: How To Establish Boundaries To Avoid The Negativity of Stress, you will learn how to:
- Recognize burnout signs in yourself and in others
- Understand how you became burned out in the first place
- Implement burnout prevention techniques that go beyond taking a 2-week vacation
- Launch immediate steps you can take today, to stop the burnout from growing
- Establish boundaries in your life, so that you can fend off potential burnout from external factors
Michael Levitt is the founder & Chief Burnout Officer of The Breakfast Leadership Network, a San Diego and Toronto-based burnout media and consulting firm. He is an in-person and Certified Virtual Speaker, a Certified NLP and CBT Therapist, a Fortune 500 consultant, bestselling author, and hosts the Breakfast Leadership Show, a top 200 podcast on iTunes. Michael’s A Top 20 Global Thought Leader on HR & Culture. and a former Healthcare executive, overseeing $ 2 Billion budgets.
Posted in book trailer
Tags: author, book, book recommendations, book review, book reviews, book shelf, book trailer, bookblogger, books, books to read, booktube, booktuber, Burnout Proof, business, ebook, goodreads, health, kindle, kobo, literature, mental health, Michael Levitt, nonfiction, nook, novel, read, reader, reading, story, stress, stress management, stress relief, trailer, writer, writing